In order for life and work to go smoothly, the establishment of sustainable relationships plays an important role because it not only provides an effective working environment but also promotes a spirit of positive cooperation. Leading managers must build relationships with business partners, constantly developing networks to expand business activities. Employees need to build a good relationships with colleagues to work together…
However, to have a long-term and sustainable relationship requires you not only to have good communication skills but also to know how to develop a strong relationship in all aspects from work to life.
In the course “The art of creating lasting relationships” of HTC 2nd Friday learning day in November with the sharing of lecturer Dang Linh Chi, students will:
- Understand the importance of building relationships at work
- Possess a way to build and create new relationships
- Practice ways to make an impression in your relationships with people
- Build and develop as well as manage your relationships well with colleagues, friends and partners
- The secret to connecting with anyone via social media
With useful knowledge, the course will help you own a successful map in the journey to conquer all relationships. So what are you waiting for, please hurry up and register for this great class to have the opportunity to create new lasting relationships.